By Mr G Davidson
1. What are the products of photosynthesis?
water and carbon dioxide
glucose and carbon dioxide
water and oxygen
glucose and oxygen
2. The first stage of photosynthesis is the light reaction.
3. What products of the first stage are taken into the second stage of photosynthesis?
Hydrogen & oxygen
oxygen & water
ATP & hydrogen
ATP and oxygen
4. Which of the following is not essential for photosynthesis to occur?
5. Oxygen is a waste product of the light reaction.
6. What is the name of the green pigment found in the leaves of plants?
7. Which of the following are all limiting factors in photosynthesis?
carbon dioxide concentration, light, temperature
oxygen concentration, light, temperature
carbon dioxide concentration, light, oxygen
oxygen concentration, chlorophyll, temperature
8. Iodine solution is used to test for the presence of in leaves.
9. Carbon fixation occurs in the mitochondria of cells.
10. Glucose can be used to make in cell walls.