By G Davidson
1. If the total magnification of a microscope is 600 times, and the objective lens has a magnification of 30 times, what will be the magnification of the eyepiece lens?
2. Sap vacuoles are found in plant cells only.
3. Which part of a cell controls all the activities which go on in it?
4. Plasmids are only found in fungal cells.
5. Chloroplasts contain , which is used in photosynthesis.
6. What does cell sap consist of?
a solution of water and sugars
a solution of salt and water
a solution of salts and sugars
7. The difference between plant cells and animal cells is that plant cells have a cell wall, chloroplasts and a cytoplasm, whereas animal cells don't.
8. If the field of vision of a microscope is 2mm, and 40 cells can be seen stretching from one side to the other, what will be the approximate size of each cell?
9. The cell wall of plant cells is made of .
10. How many microns are there in 0.57mm