By G Davidson
1. An is a biological unit made up of non-living and living parts.
2. Competition is an abiotic factor.
3. Which of the following is a biotic factor?
4. A population is all the living organisms that inhabit a particular area.
5. Arctic tundra, tropical rainforest and desert are all examples of a .
6. In a predator prey line graph, the predator line will always be slightly behing the prey line.
7. What name is give to the place where an organism lives within its environment?
8. Overgrazing causes an increase in biodiversity.
9. Undergrazing causes an increase in biodiversity.
10. What word is used to describe areas of desert increasing in size?